Wear safety goggles when performing leakage tests on valves. Failure to do so may result in serious eye injury
due to high pressure air.
(1) Drain air system.
(2) Disconnect air line 2184 from air
reservoir No. 2 check valve.
(3) Remove air line 2007 from air
reservoir No. 3 check valve
(4) Inspect check valves at No. 2 and
No. 3 air reservoirs for leaks or
(a) If check valves are leaking or
damaged, replace check valves
(Para 12-28 and 12-29) and
perform Steps (5) and (6) below.
(b) If check valves are not leaking or
damaged, valves are OK.
(5) Install air line 2007 on air reservoir
No. 3 check valve.
(6) Install air line 2184 on air reservoir
No. 2 check valve.
AIR INLET CHECK VALVE INSPECTION