(1) Remove ten screws and sunshield
from instrument panel.
(2) Pull top of instrument panel toward
(3) Disconnect electrical connector
from LHS lamp socket.
(4) Remove lamp and socket from
(5) Set multimeter select switch to
(6) Is there continuity between
terminals of lamp?
(a) If there is no continuity,
replace LHS lamp
(Para 7-24) and
perform Steps (7) and (8)
(b) If there is continuity, LHS
lamp is OK, go to Step 2 of this
(7) Install LHS lamp and socket in
(8) Install instrument panel and sun-
shield with ten screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.