(1) Remove ten screws and sunshield
from instrument panel.
(2) Pull top of instrument panel toward
(3) Set multimeter select switch to
(4) Is there continuity between harness
connector MC83, terminal K and
LHS lamp connector wire 1722
If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1722 (see schematic
Fig 2-52) and perform Step (3)
below or notify DS Maintenance.
If there is continuity, wire 1722
(5) Install LHS control assy (Para 7-40).
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.