(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Is there continuity between LHS lamp
electrical connector wire 1435 terminal
and a known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1435 (see schematic
Fig 2-52) and perform Steps (3)
and (4) below or notify
(b) If there is continuity, wire
1435 is OK.
(3) Connect electrical connector to LHS
(4) Install instrument panel and sunshield
with ten screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive
electrical circuits, a direct short may result.
Damage to equipment, injury or death to
personnel may occur.
(1) Turn ON ENGINE switch.
(2) While observing LHS light, cycle
hydraulic selector switch to MAN HA,
MAN MF and AUTO positions.
(a) If LHS light does not operate,
fault not corrected. Perform
Steps (3) and (4) below and
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If LHS light does operate, fault
has been corrected.
(3) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(4) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.