(1) Remove four nuts and wheel cover.
(2) Deflate tire to 40 psi (276 kPa).
or less, using tire gage.
(3) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(4) Set CTIS controller to HIGHWAY.
(5) Push CTIS START button.
(6) Check air lines from wheel hub to
CTIS wheel valve for damage,
crimps or leaks.
(a) If air lines are damaged,
crimped or leaking, tighten
fittings, replace air lines
(b) If there are no leaks, crimps or
damage, air lines and fittings
Wear safety goggles when performing leakage tests on valves. Failure to do so may result in serious eye
injury due to high pressure air.
Exercise extreme caution when working around wheels or under truck while engine is operating.
Movement of truck may cause injury or death to personnel.
CTIS hub air lines are pressurized only when
CTIS is in the inflate, deflate or test cycle.