(1) Set multimeter select switch
to volts dc.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter
lead to wire 1726 at LHS
OVERLOAD lamp electrical
(3) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to a known good ground.
(4) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(5) Put LHS in transit position.
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch to
MAN HA position.
(7) Put joystick in LOAD position for
five seconds and release.
(a) If there are not 22 to 28 vdc
present immediately after
joystick is released, perform
Steps (8) and (9) below
and go to Step 3 of this Fault.
(b) If there are 22 to 28 vdc present,
perform Steps (8) and (9) below
and go to Step 9 of this
(8) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(9) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Keep clear of equipment when equipment is being raised or lowered. Equipment may fall and cause
serious injury or death to personnel.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.