(1) Remove LHS control assy
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Connect harness connector MC81,
terminal N to ground using jumperwire.
(4) Is there continuity between overload
differential pressure switch harness
connector, terminal 1 and a known
(a) If there is no continuity, remove
jumperwire from harness
connector MC81 to ground and
repair wire 1460
(see schematic Fig 2-52)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1460
(5) Remove jumperwire from harness
connector MC81, terminal N and
(6) Install LHS control assembly
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.