(1) Remove eight nuts, screws, and
switch guard from LHS control assy.
(2) Carefully lift off LHS control assy
cover. Do not allow cover to dangle
by joystick connecting wires.
(3) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(4) Set hydraulic selector switch to MAN
(5) Hold joystick in LOAD position for five
seconds and release joystick while
observing red indicator lights at
bottom of LHS control assy.
(a) If OVERLOAD LIGHT lamp is not
illuminated, replace LHS control
assy (Para 7-40).
(b) If OVERLOAD LIGHT is
illuminated, LHS control
assy is OK.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Set hydraulic selector switch to
Keep clear of equipment when equipment is being
raised or lowered. Equipment may fall and cause
serious injury or death to personnel.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tool contact positive
electrical circuits, a direct short may result.
Damage to equipment, injury or death to
personnel may occur.