(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Is there continuity between LHS
OVERLOAD lamp electrical connector
wire 1435 terminal and a known
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1435 (see schematic
Fig 2-52) and perform Steps (3)
and (4) below or notify
(b) If there is continuity, wire
1435 is OK.
(3) Connect electrical connector to LHS
OVERLOAD lamp socket.
(4) Install instrument panel and sunshield
with ten screws.
Keep clear of equipment when equipment is being raised or lowered. Equipment may fall and cause
serious injury or death to personnel.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short may
result. Damage to equipment, injury or
death to personnel may occur.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Set hydraulic selector switch to MAN
(3) While observing LHS OVERLOAD
light, put joystick in LOAD position
for five seconds and release.
(a) If LHS OVERLOAD light does not
operate, fault not corrected.
Perform Steps (4) and (5) below
and notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If LHS OVERLOAD light operates,
fault has been corrected.
(4) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(5) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.