(1) Set multimeter select switch
to volts dc.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
at main junction box terminal 9.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(a) If there are not 22 to 28 vdc
present, Perform Steps (5)
through (7) below and notify DS
(b) If there are 22 to 28 vdc present,
fault has been corrected.
(5) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(6) Close main junction box and tighten
(7) Install LHS control box cover, four
lockwashers and screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.