(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(3) Raise LHS until middle frame is
approximately 3 ft (91 cm) above the
(4) Push in transit valve manual push
button to lower middle frame.
(a) If middle frame does not lower,
fault not corrected. Perform
Steps (5) through (8) below and
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If middle frame lowers, fault has
(5) Put LHS in transit position.
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Install LHS control box cover, four
lockwashers and screws.
Keep clear of equipment when equipment is being raised or lowered. Equipment may fall and cause
serious injury or death to personnel.