Only remove center screw on engine side of LHS
control box cover.
(1) Remove four screws, lockwashers and
LHS control box cover. Discard
(2) Loosen four screws and open main
(3) Set multimeter select switch
to volts dc.
(4) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
at main junction box terminal 10.
(5) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(6) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(7) Push in hook arm safe lowering
(a) If there are not 22 to 28 vdc
present, perform Step (8) below
and go to Step 5 of this Fault.
(b) If there are 22 to 28 vdc present,
components supplying voltage to
terminal 10 are OK. Perform
Step (8) below.
(8) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
may result. Damage to equipment, injury
or death to personnel may occur.