(1) Remove four screws, lockwashers and
LHS control box cover. Discard
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(3) Set hydraulic selector switch to MAN
(4) Push in free flow solenoid valve
manual pushbutton while assistant
(a) If LHS does not operate, notify
(b) If LHS operates, perform Steps (5)
and (6) below.
(5) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
MANUAL OVERRIDE TEST
Keep clear of equipment when equipment is being raised or lowered. Equipment may fall and cause
serious injury or death to personnel.
Only remove center screw on engine side of LHS
control box cover.