(1) Remove harness connector from free
flow solenoid valve.
(2) Set multimeter select switch
to volts dc.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to harness connector, terminal 2.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch to MAN
(7) Hold joystick in LOAD position.
(a) If there are not 22 to 28 vdc
present, perform Steps (8)
and (9) below and go to
Step 5 of this Fault.
(b) If there are 22 to 28 vdc present,
perform Steps (8) and (9) below
and go to Step 8 of this Fault.
(8) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(9) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.