(1) Remove eight screws, switch guard
and eight nuts from LHS control
(2) Carefully lift off LHS control assembly
cover. Do not allow cover to dangle by
joystick connecting wires.
(3) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(4) Set hydraulic selector switch to MAN
(5) Hold joystick in UNLOAD position.
(6) Observe red indicator lights in bottom
of LHS control assembly.
(a) If HOOK ARM A indicator lamp
does not illuminate with joystick in
UNLOAD position, perform Steps
(7) and (8) below and install LHS
control assembly cover, switch
guard and eight nuts and replace
LHS control assembly
(b) If HOOK ARM A indicator lamp
illuminates, LHS control assembly
(7) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(8) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Do not allow the LHS control box assembly
cover to hang from console by the wire
connections to the control box assembly.
Failure to comply will damage the wire