Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog
tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or
tools contact positive electrical circuits,
a direct short may result. Damage to
equipment, injury or death to personnel
Adhesive, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. To
avoid injury or death, keep away from open
fire and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound gets
on skin or clothing, wash immediately with
soap and water.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Is there continuity between hook arm
up DC valve harness connectors,
terminal 1 and a known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1435 (see schematic Fig 2-52).
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1435 is
(3) Install harness connector on hook arm
up DC valve.
(4) Tighten connector screw and coat
head of connector screw with
(5) Install LHS control box cover, four
lockwashers and screws.