(1) Set hydraulic selector switch to MAN
HA position (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is there continuity between switch
harness connector MC94, terminal B
and terminal F?
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
hydraulic selector switch
(b) If there is continuity, hydraulic
selector switch is OK.
(4) Install harness connector MC94 on
hydraulic selector switch connector.
(5) Install ECB side panel and six screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.