(1) Remove eight screws, switch guard
and eight nuts from LHS control
(2) Carefully lift control box cover off. Do
not allow cover to dangle by joystick
(3) Turn ON ENGINE switch,
(4) Set hydraulic selector switch to MAN
(5) Hold joystick in LOAD position.
(6) Observe red indicator lights in bottom of
LHS control assembly.
(a) If HOOK ARM B indicator lamp
does not illuminate with joystick in
LOAD position, perform Steps (7)
and (8) below and replace LHS
control assembly (Para 7-40).
(b) If HOOK ARM B indicator lamp
illuminates, LHS control assembly
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Do not allow the LHS control box assembly
cover to hang from console by the wire
connections to the control box assembly.
Failure to comply will damage the wire