(1) Disconnect LHS control assembly
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Connect DC valve harness connector,
terminal 2 to a known good ground.
(4) Is there continuity between harness
connector MC81, terminal B and a
known good ground.
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1467 (see schematic Fig 2-52) or
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1467
(5) Install LHS control assembly
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.