(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Is there continuity between hook arm
down DC valve harness connector,
terminal 1 and a known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1435 (see schematic Fig 2-52) or
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1435 is
OK. Notify DS Maintenance.
(3) Install harness connector on hook arm
down DC valve.
(4) Tighten connector screw and coat
head of screw with adhesive.
(5) Install LHS control box cover, four lock
washer and four screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Adhesive causes immediate bonding on contact with eyes, skin, or clothing and also gives off harmful
vapors. Wear protective goggles and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive gets in eyes, try to keep
eyes open; flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.