(1) Loosen four screws and open main
(2) Remove middle frame lockout
relay R29 from main junction box.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity between main
junction box middle frame lockout
relay R29 terminals 87A and 30?
(a) If there is no continuity, notify
(b) If there is continuity, middle frame
lockout relay R29 is OK.
(5) Install middle frame lockout in main
(6) Close main junction box and tighten
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
When opening the main junction box, do not
pull or allow front of junction box to hang by
the wire connections. Failure to comply will
damage the wire connections.