(1) Remove LHS control assembly
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Using jumperwire, connect DC valve
harness connector, terminal 2 to
known good ground.
(3) Is there continuity between connector
MC81, terminal A and a known good
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1465 (see schematic Fig 2-52) or
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1465
(4) Install LHS control assembly
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.