(1) Remove four screws, lockwashers
and LHS control box cover.
(2) Loosen screw and remove harness
connector from middle frame down
(top left) DC valve.
(3) Set multimeter select switch
to volts dc.
(4) Connect positive (+) multimeter
lead to harness connector,
(5) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to a known good ground.
(6) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(7) Set hydraulic selector switch to
MAN MF position.
(8) Hold joystick in LOAD position.
(a) If there are not 22 to 28 vdc
present, perform Steps (9)
and (10) below and go to
Step 3 of this Fault.
(b) If there are 22 to 28 vdc
present, perform Steps
(9) and (10) below
and go to Step 8 of this
(9) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(10) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Only remove center screw on engine side of LHS
control box cover.