(1) Remove LHS control assembly
(2) Remove six screws and tilt ECB side
(3) Disconnect harness connector MC94
from hydraulic selector switch
(4) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(5) Is there continuity between harness
connector MC94, terminal F and
harness connector MC83, terminal P?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1490 (see schematic Fig 2-52) or
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1490 is
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.