(1) Remove LHS control assembly
(2) Remove six screws and tilt ECB side
(3) Disconnect harness connector MC93
from hydraulic selector switch
(4) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(5) Is there continuity between harness
connector MC93 terminal F and
harness connector MC83, terminal H?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1484 (see schematic Fig 2-52) or
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1484 is
(6) Install LHS control assembly LHS
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.