(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Connect LHS junction box terminal 4
to a known good ground using jumperwire.
(3) Remove LHS control assembly
(4) Set multimeter selector switch to
(5) Is there continuity between harness
connector MC81, terminal G and a
known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1469 (see schematic Fig 2-52) or
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1469 is
(6) Remove jumperwire form terminal 4.
(7) Close LHS junction box cover and
tighten four screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.