(1) Disconnect connector MC135 from
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
connector MC135 terminal D.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Step (6) below and repair
wire 1790 (see schematic Fig 2-56)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 3 of this Fault.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect connector MC135 to powerbox.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.