(1) Remove connector MC135 from
(2) Set multimeter select switch to OHMS.
(3) Is there continuity between
connector MC135 terminal E and a
known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1435 (see schematic Fig 2-56)
or notify DS Maintenance.
Perform Steps (4) and (5) below
and go to Step 18 of this Fault.
(b) If there is continuity, perform
Steps (4) and (5) below and go to
Step 18 of this Fault.
(4) Connect connector MC135 to powerbox.
(5) Install cover on powerbox with four
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.