(1) Disconnect wire 1734 from relay R35
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Step (6) below and repair
wire 1734 (see schematic Fig 2-56)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below and
go to Step 10 of this Fault.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect wire 1734 to relay R35
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.