(1) Disconnect connector MC132 from
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
connector MC132 terminal 1.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Step (6) below and repair
wire 1734 (see schematic Fig 2-57)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 14 of this Fault.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect connector MC132 to M10
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.