(1) Disconnect remote control cable
from truck remote control connector
(2) Turn ON ENGINE switch.
(3) Put WINCH/CRANE switch in CRANE
(4) Put hydraulic selector switch in
(5) Turn ON crane POWER switch.
(6) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to terminal H of LH or RH remote
control connector outlet.
(7) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Step (8) below and repair
violet wire (see schematic
Fig 2-58) or notify DS
(b) If 22 to 28 are vdc present,
perform Step (8) below and go to
Step 2 of this Fault.
(8) Put the following switches in the OFF
position: crane POWER switch,
hydraulic selector switch and ENGINE
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.