(1) Loosen six screws, clips and
remove crane junction box cover.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter
lead to crane junction box
(4) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(7) Set crane switch to ON position.
(8) Set remote control ON/OFF
EMERGENCY STOP power switch
(9) Put remote control unit HOIST
control lever in the DOWN position.
If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Step (10) below and
repair orange wire from truck
remote control hookup to
terminal 16 (see schematic
Fig 2-58) or notify DS
If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Step (10) below and go
to Step 7 of this Fault.
(10) Put the following switches in OFF
position: remote control ON/OFF
EMERGENCY STOP power switch,
crane POWER switch, hydraulic
selector switch and ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.