(1) Loosen screw and remove
connector from hoist UP solenoid.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter
lead to connector, terminal 1.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Set WINCH/CRANE switch to
(7) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(8) Set crane main POWER switch to
(9) Set remote control ON/OFF
EMERGENCY STOP power switch
to ON position.
(10) Hold remote control unit hoist
controller in UP position.
If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Step (11) below
and go to Step 2 of this Fault.
If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Step (11) below and go
to Step 8 of this Fault.
(11) Set the following switches in
OFF position: REMOTE
CONTROL UNIT ON/OFF
EMERGENCY STOP switch,
crane main POWER switch,
hydraulic selector switch and
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.