(1) Loosen screw and remove
connector from swing CCW
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter
lead to harness connector,
(4) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Set WINCH/CRANE switch to
(7) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(8) Set crane POWER switch to
(9) Set remote control ON/OFF
EMERGENCY STOP power switch
to ON position.
(10) Hold remote control unit
SWING controller in the CCW
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Step (11) below
and go to Step 2 of this Fault.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Step (11) below and go
to Step 8 of this Fault.
(11) Set the following switches in OFF
position: REMOTE CONTROL
UNIT ON/OFF EMERGENCY STOP
switch, crane POWER switch,
hydraulic selector switch and
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.