(1) Disconnect connector MC109 from
CTIS front manifold.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect jumperwire between
wire 1056 on CTIS controller
connector MC111, terminal 1 and a
known good ground.
(4) Is there continuity between
connector MC109, terminal 1 and
front manifold ground braid?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1056 (see schematic
Fig 2-48 or notify DS
Maintenance, and perform
Steps (6) through (9)
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1056
(5) Check continuity of remaining wires
and terminals using Steps (2)
through (4) above. The wires and
corresponding terminals are listed
below (see schematic Fig 2-48).
1057(2) 1061(6) 1064(9)
1058(3) 1062(7) 1065(10)
1063(5) to ground (MC 109 only)
(6) Remove jumperwire.
(7) Connect connector MC111 on back
of CTIS controller.
(8) Connect connector MC109 on CTIS
(9) Install instrument panel and sun-
shield with ten screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Terminal (5) at MC111 is plugged and
does not connect to Terminal (5) on