(1) Loosen screw and disconnect harness
connector from outrigger/mast
shutdown valve solenoid.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to harness connector, terminal 1.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Turn ON crane POWER switch.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (7) and (8)
below and go to Step 6 of
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (7) and (8) below
and go to Step 15 of this Fault.
(7) Turn OFF crane POWER switch.
(8) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.