(1) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to crane POWER switch black
(2) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(3) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(4) Turn ON crane POWER switch.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, power switch faulty,
perform Steps (5) through (7)
below and notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
install switch, perform Steps (5)
through (7) below and go to
Step 11 of this Fault.
(5) Install crane POWER switch, tanged
washer, lockwasher and nut.
(6) Turn OFF crane POWER switch.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.