(1) Disconnect top connector from OSS.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to terminal A of removed connector.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Turn ON crane POWER switch.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (6) and (7)
below and repair black wire from
POWER switch through
terminal A to connector (see
schematic Fig 2-58) or notify DS
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 12 of this Fault.
(6) Turn OFF crane POWER switch.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to