(1) Set multimeter select switch to volts.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
crane junction box, terminal 19.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Turn ON crane POWER switch.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (6) and (7)
below and repair red wire from
OSS harness connector
terminal D to crane junction box
terminal 19 (see schematic
Fig 2-58) or notify DS
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 14 of this Fault.
(6) Turn OFF crane POWER switch.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.