(1) Loosen screw and disconnect harness
connector from main hydraulic
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to harness connector, terminal 1.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch in
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (7)
and (8) below and go to
Step 17 of this Fault.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (7) and (8) below
and go to Step 23 of this Fault.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Put hydraulic selector switch in
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.