(1) Disconnect connector MC29 from
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to connector MC29, terminal D.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (6) and (7)
below and repair wire 1731
between WINCH/CRANE switch
and connector MC29 (see
schematic Fig 2-58) or notify DS
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) through (8)
below and go to Step 19 of
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Connect connector MC29 to crane
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.