Read resistance between terminals 1
and 2 of deflate valve solenoid.
(1) If there are not 22 to 28 ohms,
replace deflate valve solenoid
(2) If there are 22 to 28 ohms, deflate
valve solenoid is OK.
(1) Remove deflate valve (Para 13-10).
(2) Inspect valve assembly for broken
springs, damaged diaphragm, sticking
or any other damage.
(a) If damaged parts are found,
replace deflate valve.
(b) If no damaged parts are found,
deflate valve is OK.
(3) Connect deflate valve solenoid
connector and tighten screw.
(4) Install front manifold cover (Para 13-8).
(5) Close front access cover