(1) Loosen six screws, clips and remove
crane junction box cover.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to system shutdown relay black wire.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Set hydraulic selector switch in
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (6) and (7)
below and repair black wire from
connector MC29 through crane
terminal 6 to system shutdown
relay (see schematic Fig 2-58)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 20 of this Fault.
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch in OFF
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.