(1) Loosen six screws, clips and remove
crane junction box cover.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to crane junction box, terminal 20.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Turn on crane POWER switch.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (6) and (7)
below and repair white jumper
wire from terminal 19 to 20
(see schematic Fig 2-58) or
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Step (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 6 of this Fault.
(6) Turn off crane POWER switch.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.