(1) Set multimeter select switch to volts.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to control lockout relay blue wire.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Turn on crane POWER switch.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, control lockout
relay faulty. Perform Steps (6)
and (7) below and notify DS
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 12 of this Fault.
(6) Turn off crane POWER switch.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.