(1) Set multimeter select switch to volts.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to throttle relay at the blue wire.
(3) Connect negative multimeter () lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Set crane POWER switch to ON
(6) With the aid of an assistant, observe
multimeter while HIGH IDLE switch is
held in the LATCH position.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (7)
and (8) below and notify DS
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (7) and (8) below
and go to Step 6 of this Fault.
(7) Set crane POWER switch to OFF
(8) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.