(1) Remove nut and POWER switch.
(2) Remove nut and HIGH IDLE switch.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity on red wire
(middle of diode) between diode
and HIGH IDLE switch?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
red wire (see schematic Fig
2-58) or Notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, perform
Step (5) below and go to Step 9
of this Fault.
(5) Install crane junction box cover with
six clips and screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Leave all wires connected to switches.