(1) Remove six screws and tilt ECB side
(2) Disconnect WINCH/CRANE switch
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity between terminals 5
and 7 on the CRANE/WINCH switch?
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
switch (Para 17-20) and go to
Step 6 of this Fault.
(b) If there is continuity,
CRANE/WINCH switch is OK.
Repair wire 1732 (see schematic
Fig 2-65) or notify DS
Maintenance. Go to Step 6 of this
(5) Connect WINCH/CRANE harness
(6) Install ECB side panel with six screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.