(1) Set WINCH IN/OUT switch to OUT
position (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is there continuity between WINCH
IN/OUT switch terminals 3 and 1?
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
switch (Para 17-20).
(b) If there is continuity, go to
Step (4) below.
(4) Set WINCH IN/OUT switch to the IN
(5) Is there continuity between WINCH
IN/OUT switch terminals 3 and 7?
(a) If there is no continuity,
replace switch (Para 17-20).
(b) If there is continuity, perform
Steps (6) and (7) below and go
to Step 3 of this Fault.
(6) Connect harness connector to WINCH
(7) Install ECB side panel and six screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
may result. Damage to equipment, injury or
death to personnel may occur.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Set WINCH/CRANE switch to WINCH
(3) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(4) Attempt to operate SRW using
WINCH IN/OUT switch while assistant
(a) If winch does not operate, fault
not corrected. Perform Steps (5)
and (6) below and notify DS
(b) If winch operates, fault has been
(5) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.