(1) Remove six screws and tilt ECB side
(2) Disconnect harness connector from
WINCH IN/OUT switch.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Hold winch switch in the IN position.
(5) Check continuity between
WINCH IN/OUT switch terminals 3
and 7 with switch in the IN position.
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
switch (Para 17-20) and go to
Step 4 of this Fault.
(b) If there is continuity, repair
wire 1730 (see schematic
Fig 2-65) or notify DS
Maintenance. Perform Steps (6)
and (7) below.
(6) Connect harness connector to WINCH
(7) Install ECB side panel with six screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.